It is the final day of Junior Football tomorrow. We will start the day with the annual parents vs. kids games. This is a season highlight for the kids, so make sure you have clothes and shoes you can run in. Uniform is not essential as ALL GEAR needs to be returned after your prize giving – boots and shin guards are compulsory for the kids. Gear to be returned on Saturday include the gear bag, POD trophy, cones, bibs and any goalie gloves or shirts you might have borrowed for the season – ensure you sign it back in.
- 5th Grade – Normal Saturday format: 7.50 – 8.20am (No prize giving for this age group)
- 6th Grade – Parents v Kids: 8.30 – 8.50am
- 7th Grade – Parents v Kids: 9.20 – 9.40am
- 8th Grade – Parents v Kids: 10.20 – 10.40am
- 9th Grade – Parents v Kids: 11.20 – 11.40am
Straight after your game, could you make your way over to the clubrooms, where the prize giving will be taking place (excludes 5th grade). Prizegiving is for TKU prizes only, but feel free to meet after the awards to hand other items out and receive your team photo.
- 6th Grade – Prize giving 9.10 – 9.50am
- 7th Grade – Prize giving 10.10- 10.40am
- 8th Grade – Prize giving 11.00 – 11.40am
- 9th Grade – Prize giving 12.00 – 12.30pm