We are looking for an experienced fundraiser to help us achieve our goal of raising funds for Three King United’s dream clubhouse.
This is an ideal position for someone who wishes to work flexible hours around their family needs, however achieving key performance fundraising targets and plans are expected – therefore good time management and self-organisation skills are essential.
You will have a can-do, practical attitude, be willing to get stuck in, and ideally have a ‘think outside the box’ approach.
You will be working closely with our small and supportive fundraising team, and while working hours are flexible, you will be expected to attend some meetings.
It is expected that you will work a minimum of 15 hours per week although flexibility may be required from time to time to work extra hours.
A competitive hourly rate is offered, and a six month fixed term contract with the possiiblity of an extension.
It is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- Fundraising experience – you have worked on a fundraising campaign, understand the different elements of fundraising and potential sources
• Excellent communication skills – as there will be regular communications with donors, club members and potential sponsors
• Stakeholder management skills – you will be working with various groups and individuals to source information and maintain relationships
It would also be an advantage, but not essential, if you have experience in some of the following:
• Grant writing and applications
• Sponsorship proposals
• Design liaison/copy-writing
• Website content management
• Coordination of social media platforms
• Event coordination – fundraising/awareness and recognition/launch events
If you wish to know more please contact:
Steven Reid, General Manager, Three Kings United Football
p: 09 625 4834
m: 021 727 343