On our site you will find the latest news, club information, fixture details, results, tables, match reports, team information, events, history, photographs and a host of other material.
We hope you enjoy your footballing experience with, or against, Three Kings United.
Tonight's Academy session (Monday 27th April) has been cancelled due to the weather conditions.
Registrations for the new 2015 season are now open.
New members, click the 'Registration' link in the Quick Links menu to the left.
Returning members, click the 'Member Login' link.
Information on Junior Grades can be found by clicking HERE
Information on Youth Grades can be found by clicking HERE
Congratulations to our U17 Girls - 2015 ACFC Tournament Champions
TKU U17Boys Runners Up in Bowl final
Day 3 - Finals Day
Girls Championship Final
TKU U17 Girls v Coastal Spirit 2 - 0
Boys Bowl Final
TKU U17 Boys v Cashmere Technical 1 - 3
Girls Championship Semi Final
TKU U17 Girls v Forrest Hill Milford 4 - 0
Boys Bowl Semi Final
TKU U17 Boys v Ellerslie - TKU 4 - 2 (penalties)
Day 2 Results
TKU U17 Boys v East Coast Bays 0 - 0 [pool play]
v Hamilton Wanderers 0 - 3 [pool play]
v Central United 1 - 0 [Bowl Q/F]
TKU U17 Girls v Cashmetre 6 - 0 [pool play]
v Stop Out 3 - 0 [pool play]
Day 1 Results
TKU U17 Boys v FC Twenty 1 - 0
v Birkenhead United 0 - 2
v Dunedin Technical 1 - 0
TKU U17 Girls v Western Springs 3 - 0
v Lynn Avon 2 - 0
v Glenfield United 1 - 0 win
A full range of playing gear is now available from Playmaker Sports.
Playmaker Sports are located at 699 Mt. Eden Road, Mt. Eden.
Three Kings United Football supports Fletcher Residential plans to redevelop the Three Kings Quarry.
We made submissions recently to Auckland Council in favour of Plan Change PC 372 because it will deliver improved sports fields (a premiere-sized cricket field and two sand-carpeted football pitches) for our club and the community.
A new milestone for this project is approaching.
Auckland Council is asking for feedback on a swap of reserve land that is part of Plan Change PC 372. As a club we support Option Two – the Land Swap.
You may have already been sent a letter and survey asking you to have your say.
We would like you to fill out this submission and return it to the council.
If you have not received the survey you can find it here: www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/haveyoursay
When you complete the survey please tick the box in support of Option Two and then add your own comments of support or use some of the reasons listed below.
Why is TKU Supporting Option Two - Land Swap?
• It supports our growth plans for the club through the provision of two sand carpeted football pitches and a premier sized cricket field at no cost to the club.
• The new grounds will replace the Three Kings Reserve ground which is hard to access.
• The new facilities will provide ample parking surrounding the pitch.
• Is part of a comprehensively landscaped open space corridor that links Three Kings Reserve and Te Tatua a Riukiuta (Big King).
• Is designed to maximise spectator viewing with a raised berm surrounding the pitch.
• Is over-looked by a new civic plaza area that will provide food and beverage options for families and supporters watching training and matches on the grounds.
• Is a well-located training ground which is easily accessible from multiple entry points.
• It is an efficient and appropriate use of open space that has largely been neglected for the last 15 years.
• The new and improved grounds will be available for year round use.
Feedback closes 4pm on Tuesday 28 April 2015 so please make sure you complete your paper or online before this deadline.
Plan Change PC 372 and Option Two – Land Swap are separate but parallel processes that together will deliver the housing and recreational facilities the community needs.
Following consultation on the land swap Auckland Council will vote on whether to proceed to the next stage of sign-off with the Department of Conservation.
Fletcher Residential has been developing its plans for a number of years.
It has undertaken comprehensive consultation to develop plans that are aligned to community needs as well the Puketāpapa Local Board’s Three Kings Precinct Plan.
More information on the plan is here:
Three Kings United have produced an unbeaten start in the MUPC (Nike Cup) AFF Qualifiers with a 4
Our 13th Metro grade team won the 2014 NZ Junior Football Club Cup over Labour Weekend.
Congratulations to our Women's Championship team, winning the 2014 AFF Womens Knockout Cup Final,